Thursday, July 4, 2013

When Your Deadpool Costume Is Shiny




The most common deadpool costumes are made from spandex lycra and do you know why?Because this kind of fabrics are very stretchable and you are allowed to do many things and you not have to be afraid of that you will ruin your costume.
So how about others?I have searched some online stores and I could not find one that is made from another fabric.So I was a little bit surprised when I saw this one the girl wears in the picture.It is a shiny deadpool costume and I know its fabrics are shiny metallic that are used to make zentai very often.But this one rocks and I think all the deadpool fans should have a try this.
So where to get it if you have no idea?I am quite sure that zentaizone.com can make this costume for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment